Volunteer English Teacher Required at LHA’s Sewing School
In addition to their core training, the students of LHA’s Sewing School attend regular English classes. This year, a new English course is being piloted. This course aims to provide the girls with basic conversational and vocational English skills to increase their employability.
- Teaching experience required (preferably in ESL)
- General knowledge of sewing vocabulary and skills an asset
- Curriculum and teaching resources provided
- 30 Beginner level students
- Duration: Sept. 1st – Dec. 31st
- Classes held Monday-Friday from 5:00 – 6:00 pm
Preference given to those who can commit to the entire placement.
For more information, please contact Derek: firstname.lastname@example.org